Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 24

hahaha... sob! waaahhh!!!

Lately, I've been depressed. I'm sorry for not going on here sooner...

Yesterday, I was sitting in the sunroom w/ my dad watching TV. He made some joke (i forgot what it was) and we started laughing. I felt this lump in my throat, I started hyperventilating, and before I realised it, dad was staring at me, "Are you ok?"

Honestly, I went upstairs and started crying... for no reason that I can think of, I just started crying and ran up to my room...

It's actually kind of funny if you think about it. hahaha.... waahhh!!! lol

... I don't know. It's happened a few times lately that I could just think of something and I would start bawling... It's actually kind of scary. If I can make myself cry with just a sad memory, then what would happen if something bad happened... :( I'm worried about myself... again.

Oh well, don't worry about me. here, listen to this band. I was introduced to them over the week, so, listen!

object width="425" height="344">

No comments: