Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 5

OBAMA

yep. wer're all so happy now...

Funny story. In 1st hour today, I get the Newspaper and put it on the teacher's desk (which I do every morning anyway). Someone reads the title, "OBAMA"... yep, that's it. just one word... OBAMA. as if they had no more black ink for the rest of the Newspaper.

Anyways, someone picks up the front page, and yesss, "OBAMA!" everyne cheers and whoops and hollers in approval! It was truly a sight to see. *tear*

well, I'll be giving many more tears tonight for a different reason... Let's just say, When something happens and you're the first one over it, things get a little separated. I hope everything can come back together after this is all done... all I said was to give it time... I hope Neeko understands...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oooh, got some drama in wonderland?