Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 22

Missing the bus sucks!

This isn't like Middle school where you just get the stuff the next day, this is highschool! you have responsibility!

MY mother dropped me off in the nick of time, thou. so, YAY!

Another thing, someone saveme! I'm stuck in the computer lab, forced to go on the computer with nothing to do...

the Irony of Boredome...

I came here to escape it, but it followed me here...
sadly, my sanity didn't. it stayed right at the house, probably by the COMPUTER!
I just don;t lke this little "afterschool" thing. there's too many people here to fit in the school! I'm, again, stuck in this media lab, the only place that I can have a bit of aloneness, and my buddy is on the computer looking up applications for their Dashboard... fun. tthis is a real blast...

SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!
if not, I'll be having my party this friday for the halloween bash (i'm not having it on the actual Halloween Night due to prior engagements... but, it'll still be spooky. boys... whoooo!!)

So, yeah, come!!!!!!

No comments: