Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 11

Grounded

it's been, what, a year since I've been grounded... I think.

All I can remember is that it was before 7th grade that I got Grounded last... dang, that's, what, 3 years!

ha! I have to sneak to get on this computer... Well, let's hope there's something to do at Mom's. She won't let me on the TV or Computer... let alone hang out with friends after school. she won't even let me go on the phone!

So, here's a poem to my increasingly slim sanity...

Roses are Red, violets are Blue,
I'm a schizophrenic, and so am I.

So, I will try at school to sneak a blog spot in... well, it'll sure be hard... this ain't Middle school anymore. ha!

1 comment:

SAMiSAYSwRAwR said...

dang it Jackie! how long are you grounded for? Now I really won't get to talk to anyone 'til I get back.