Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 17

House (a really good show)

I'm watching it right now, and it's amazing.

I'm not grounded today, so, I can write more today.

Well, it's freezing in my house today... at least it was. It was 40F inside my house... the fireplace didn't really help. So, I carried a blanket around with me today. You know those kids that carried the blankets wrapping themselves like Native Americans and bobbing up and down as they walk? Guess what my sister was doing today whenever she passed by me?


Well, I'm gonna go into my room, burn a few incense, and think...

Well, then again, maybe I shouldn't. I mean, if I think to myself, It makes me think of something else, which makes me think of something else, then I think of something that I think's really funny. Then I think of something not even remotely thoughtful to someone else, causing me to think of thoughts last TUesday... don't make me think of it. lol! I mean, think about it! ugh, Just the thought of it!

lol. So, if you want to call me or something, I can recieve calls now... God, I'm Envious of Neeko. He's in Florida for a week! lucky...

Well, I'm going to go to my room now. Bye! bye. bye...

No comments: