Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 17

If only I knew... 2nd hour, Media room

Well, it's not my fault I don't know
*NETWORK, oh, too late*
that she wasn't mine to begin with. I thought she was always mine, always would be. But if only I knew there was someone else, I
*construction*
would have maybe concidered sharing. Like she'd be ok with that. I mean, come on, who would
*cell membrane*
want to share a loved one, concidering it would be her. And when I found out about it, oh it couldn't be a worse
*wow, that's dumb*
time to learn that. We were in the media center, and we were working on our Geography project. She had on those silk boots; God
*wait we have a quiz today?*
how i loved those boots.
*god*
They
*quote [shuffle of paper]*
really reflected the shine of her hair, silky smooth, and her eyes as brown as the forests to the north. Her skin, pale as the moon with freckles of sweet and warms. But too bad
*slam of a door*
I had to go away. If only I knew that this class would end
*keyboard clicking*
like each click were more of a tick, and I would see white before black.
*what?*

No comments: