Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 15

CAMPING

I can't wait. I'm being picked up at noon (yes, she's late) to head out to Casts Lake and go camping with my mother, John, (maybe)Amy, and John's family. :D
I'm really excited. But, Ian's been gone for a week now off on the East Coast (Washington DC, New York, etc.). :( Also can't wait til he gets back.
And then, it's august, time to think about school again. :P And I want to know what my schedule is, but (GUESS WHAT) they fucked up the schedules on Parent Portal. ha! But now I'm worried the schedule I had gotten is the wrong one, which for many people it is the case. Most, in fact.
So, i'm going to have to wait.
And, remember Anne-onymous? Well, I've been given an update.
The girl who liked her is still being a baby about it. :P She's debating telling this girl that she needs to back off, or Anne will send her boyfriend after her. Well, I think she should! Are you guys with me here?
... hello?
Anyways, I got to go. BYES! :D

No comments: