Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 1

HEY< SERIES POEM!!!!!

that's right. Yours truly, NARCIA, is making a series poem. so, stay tuned to this blog for the poem.
Some people think that spring should be all happy and flowers. I hate to disagree, and so I never will! This poem is what I made in Winter, so, just keep that in mind that this is an insight from the most depressing season of the Year.

Speaking of the year, yesterday was Feb. 29th. happy leap year day!

This was a miracle.

since we're on the subject of yesterday, I was planning on hanging by myself (since I thought all of the friends I had asked to hang out were busy). But, God had doubt and a good friend came by. I forgot he said he could come. Later, we went somewhere else, and I met up w/ MORE friends! ugh, GOD HAS NO DEBT!
What a suprise to know that a friend that said he couldn't come to hang w/ us was hanging out w/ them. SO, we all hung out at the best place on earth, Betsy's Back Porch. Yesterday was a blessing.

Also, remember that I am still doing the Crap About Life special on Teachers' Teachings on Class Courtesy. So, tune in on FRIDAY for that.

and sorry for not posting anything lately (to tell you the truth, I haven't written in my diary either, lol). So, I will keep you updated more often.

thanks for caring, and see you next time, readers.

No comments: