Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 14

Calt tests

boy can this get any easier?

These tests are easy. i'm in the school computers. I just finished.

anyway, the Shadow has not been edited yet. I apologise, and don't worry, it will so be worth it. So, maybe Sunday, It will be edited and ready to post.

Also, again, what's with these tests?! They are the same as last year's... and the year before that... and the year before that.

just melt it down to size, and you see that if you just have a good memory, you can pass it "no problemo".

BTW, come to the play on the 12th (you missed), the 13th (you missed), and the 14th (COME PLEASE!!!). If you can't make it, just stay tuned for a summary of the drama behind the scenes, close captions, and the crew.

sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been a bit busy (I do have a life, you know. lol) and have been practicing for the play.

remember, tune in on Sunday before you go to bed (I'll probably post it around 10 pm-ish, so, stay up). lol. don't worry, school will still be thhere tommorrow (lke you'll worry about that).

-Neautique Narcia, life expert, Social outcast, Strong Believer in miracles.

No comments: