Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 2

I'm starting to hate the media center

If only people were quieter. I remember whenever we were in the center in Elementary school, we were told to be very quiet, and not to be disruptive. I also remember how offended we were when calling someone "stupid".
What happened to those rules? Are we just ok to talk about "Mutha Fuckas" or "Neeegaas" randomly in the middle of a group of people taking finals in Algebra or Calc; are we just ok with people punching each other and calling across the room?
I just don't recall those rules changing. Maybe i'm just a prude. :P
But, when I get an answer wrong because someone knocked my paper over getting into a fight over calling someone a "fishhead", I think i have the right to get pissed and punch them in the face.
... Oh, wait, i'm in the Media Center...
Oh, who am I kidding? Like i'll go to the office for that. XD It's not against the rules, now is it?

No comments: